Monday, August 17, 2009

Label Launch Showcase Event - Reasons for My Absence

I've been busy. Life has taken some interesting turns over the past eight months, and it's come to a head. I'm happy to announce our label launch showcase at Cameo Gallery on Saturday, September 26.

Over the next few weeks, in addition to some interviews (O+S, Ume, A Million Years, and some others) I'm going to post a short write-up of the bands that will be playing at the show. Hope to see you there! This is the first of a few showcases we have over the next six months!

To do one a week, I had better start promoting the bands playing, beginning with internet phenom Swimming in Speakers, who is leaving the confines of upstate New York and playing their first live set together...


Pet Ghost Project
The Rest
The Hush Now
Meeting Of Important People
Swimming in Speakers

No comments:

Post a Comment