Friday, July 10, 2009

A Quick Weekend Calendar

I've been busy, so apologies to you all for neglecting the weekender that I know a few of you have written and thanked me for.

I'm actually out of town, going to check out and chat with:


Photons at The Lounge Underground in Monterey, California on Saturday.

They'll be celebrating their first birthday. How time flies.
Listen: Photons - Where Were You Last Night

For those I leave behind in New York, here are a couple shows for you to hit tonight (Friday) and tomorrow.

Friday
Japandriods at Cameo
Listen: Japandroids - Rockers East Vancouver

The Brunettes at Bell House
Listen: The Brunettes - Small Town Crew

mewithoutYou at Bowery Ballroom
Listen: mewithoutYou - Timothy Hay

Robbers on High Street at Mercury Lounge
Listen: Robbers on High Street - Love Underground

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart (free, I believe) at South Seaport
Listen: The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - Orchard of My Eye

Saturday
Jason Lytle at Bowery
Listen: Jason Lytle - Yours Truly, The Commuter

Hip Like [Blank] at Crash Mansion
Listen: Hip Like [Blank] - Can I Get A Sick Day

1 comment: