Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Updates and Thanks

A couple quick updates on some friends of On Another Note for you:

The Rest's LP, "Everyone All At Once" is now available for digital download at AmieStreet.com at an unbelievable price, for a very limited time. They will be gracing New York's presence in June. Cannot wait.

Phantogram will be playing a show at Santos Party House on May 4. I'll be there.

Pet Ghost Project's CD Release Party will be Friday, May 29 at Fontanas with performances from friends like Quiet Loudly and Dinosaur Feathers.

There's a lot in the hopper for this little page, and I will try to post more. But, quality over quantity (I hope.)

I do want to thank you all for the support and praise thus far. It's been truly overwhelming and I cannot thank you enough. Any suggestions or comments you have for me, feel free to email them.

Lots coming up. I promise.

mp3: The Asteroid #4 - My Love

2 comments:

  1. Jenny (jennyleepenny) here,

    just stopped in to see what was shakin' with your new projects. CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, not sure my other comment was a success.

    This is Jenny (jennyleepenny) from blip...stopped in to see what was shakin' with your projects. CONGRATS on everything!

    ReplyDelete